Laser Scanning & 3-D Printing Capabilities
Freedom Cement has invested in state-of-the-art technology, including scanning equipment and a 3D printer, to ensure the historical accuracy of our manufacturing process.
3-D Scanning Technology
Using our 3-D scanner (Handyscan 300 by Creaform) , we can scan original stones with any defects and remodel them to their desired geometry. Once remodeled, we can then 3-D print patterns or fixtures for molding purposes.
- Lightweight, handheld scanner
- Scan pre-existing structures
- Faster repair time Scan-to-model in minutes, not hours
- Requires trained operator
- High accuracy, high resolution 0.040mm (0.0016”), 0.100mm (0.0039”)
3-D Printing Technology
Fortus 450mc FDM 3-D printer by Stratasys.
- Replicate units full scale
- Create scale models
- Tools, sections, and profiles for pattern making
- Cuts down man hours
- Little to no post processing required
- High resolution
- Large Build Volume (16” x 14” x 16”)
ConSpec Associates Inc.
12 Batt Lane
East Haven, CT 06513